Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Evil Got into my Hand.....


This weekend I focused my energies and produced a hand plus a devious device in the space of 24 hours from start to finish. I don't want to ruin the surprise, so I'll simply say that the intended use of this hand by a certain secret associate of mine will be.... diabolical.


As with the other hands that I've produced, this one is articulated and cable controlled.


Don't ask me why, but I felt compelled to include strange, gilded designs on the finger loops. It appears that they imbued the hand with strange, useless powers.


With it I can gain the trust of tiny animals.......


And then trap them and bend them to my will. BWAHAHAAHAAAA!!!


Until they discover the substantial gaps in my design and thus escape and later mock me with their bulbous eyes. CURSE YOU TINY DOG!! WE WILL MEET AGAIN!

............. when I fill your water dish tonight.

3 comments:

  1. i want one plss contact me at pantherfranklin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will u reply me plzz do it faster i really love it and want to buy one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning!

      I just saw your comment on my blog about the mechanical hand I recently made. For a hand like the one in the pictures, it costs $250 + shipping. Please let me know if you are still interested :) I have a wait list currently due to a large number of orders, but I could have a hand completed and ready to ship to you by the beginning of August.

      I tried to send you an email, but the email address didn't work. You can email me at ChainCrafts@gmail.com if you would like :)

      Thank you!

      - Ivan Owen

      Delete